[Live-devel] AVIFileSink and ACC audio stream

Piotr Piwko piotr.piwko at embedded-engineering.pl
Tue Dec 15 06:15:35 PST 2015

Hi,

I would like to save incoming ACC audio and H264 video streams into
one avi file. In order to to that I use AVIFIleSink class. Video
content is stored properly, but the audio subsession seems to be too
fast.

On the server side I use MPEG4GenericRTPSink to handle acc audio
subsession. I looked a little bit at AVIFileSink.cpp code and found
that there is only few codecs supported (L16, L8, PCMA, PCMU, MPA),
but not MPEG4-GENERIC which is used in my case.

Could you please point me how I can store this audio stream together
with video frames in one avi file?

--
Piotr Piwko
http://www.embedded-engineering.pl/