[Live-devel] Simultaneous streaming and capturing

Piotr Piwko piotr.piwko at embedded-engineering.pl
Wed Jul 15 00:40:26 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to capture the live source to AVI file (can be different format)
and give the possibility to stream this file on demand.

I've written my own client and server and they works very well separately.
If the capturing is done and file is completely written, there is no
problem to stream it. Unfortunately, in some cases I would like to start
streaming file which is still being written.

The problem is that AVIFileSink periodically and rarely flushes output file
which causes that streamer doesn't have data.

I will be thankful, if you give me any advice in order to achieve such
functionality.

Regards,

--
Piotr Piwko