[Live-devel] Android rtsp client complied with NDK cannot receive any multicast video data

piaoyang5097 at sjtu.edu.cn piaoyang5097 at sjtu.edu.cn
Sun Jul 26 05:02:25 PDT 2015

Hi Ross,

   Thanks for your reply. In the local area network, there is only one router, connecting with my PC and my android phone.
   I checked my router and i am sure that it supports IP multicast.I enabled the IP multicast routing on the router's setting web-page, and tested it using the testRTSPclient.cpp on the win-pc. it did work fine. The issue was that the client did not work on the Android phone.
   So, are there any other reasons that result in this problem?  Thanks.

--
Shihao Zhang
Shanghai Jiao Tong University