[Live-devel] liveProxy handling of a failed SETUP command

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jul 30 18:52:00 PDT 2015

Craig,

Thanks for sending this.  I had not seen a RTSP “SETUP” command fail like this before.  This definitely seems to be a bug in your ‘back end’ server; I wonder how they are able to properly handle any RTSP clients at all??

In any case, I have just released a new version  - 2015.07.31 - of the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” code that updates the code to reset the connection with the back-end server if a “SETUP” command fails.