[Live-devel] Bad performance with 4 or more clients at proxy server

Frank van Eijkelenburg frank.van.eijkelenburg at technolution.nl
Tue Jun 2 01:54:12 PDT 2015

Hi Ross (and others),

I increased the buffer size to 16 MB and there are still performance
issues. However, sometimes it seems to be working for a few seconds and
than the performance is getting worse. So increasing the socket buffer
size in the "RTPSink" object has a little effect, but does not solve the
problem. I verified the requested buffer size.

Best regards,

Frank van Eijkelenburg