[Live-devel] [External] Re: Support for 'Speed" Option on RTSP 'PLAY'

Kolavasi, Sarma BIS Sarma.Kolavasi at fs.utc.com
Tue Jun 2 15:59:54 PDT 2015

Attached, please find the zip file containing three Live555 modules (based on source dated 2015.05.31) and two of UTC adapter modules.
Please see the attached ReadMe file for details.

These changes are tested and verified using UTC Prism surveillance product.
Let me know if you run into issues or have questions/comments.

Best Regards,
Sarma Kolavasi
UTC Building and Industrial Systems,
8310 Capital of TX Hwy N