[Live-devel] Bad performance with 4 or more clients at proxy server

xqi xqi at wynlink.com
Sun Jun 7 08:40:24 PDT 2015

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
hi,Frank :
   so have you fix it or find some information helpful for the problem, i just checked ,the multiple vlc and my camera always stream with unicast mode in my test case. it 's still exist. so if you fix it,remember replying please.

在2015-06-05,Frank van Eijkelenburg <frank.van.eijkelenburg at technolution.nl> 写道:-----原始邮件-----