[Live-devel] New version of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" code - restructures the "RTPServer" class

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jun 9 01:59:11 PDT 2015

> I don’t have the ability to compile on other architectures so I can’t see if this is a Windows/nmake issue or otherwise.

Yes, I think it’s a Windows-specific issue; apparently this compiler is more anal-retentive than others.

I’ve updated the code (adding some extra “friend” declarations to the “GenericMediaServer.hh” and “RTSPServer.hh” header files) in an attempt to satisfy this compiler.  Please try the latest version (2015.06.09), and let me know if you still have problems.