[Live-devel] Stream and Receive H264 video using the same UDP Groupsock

Samer Al Hakim samer.alhakim at keynote-sigos.com
Thu Jun 25 01:27:03 PDT 2015

Hello,

Using the example "testH264VideoStreamer.cpp" provided by the live library, I would like to create one UDP Groupsock that streams and receives H264 RTP data in parallel.

I would like to know if this target is doable in principle using the live libraries. When looking at the provided examples, I found sole streamers or receivers, but can a streamer and receiver be combined using one Groupsock?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Samer

---
SIGOS
testing is our competence

Klingenhofstrasse 50d
D-90411 Nuernberg
Fon +49 911 95168-0
www.keynote-sigos.com<http://www.keynote-sigos.com>

Follow us on: linked.in<http://www.linkedin.com/company/keynote-sigos-gmbh> | xing.com<https://www.xing.com/companies/KEYNOTESIGOSGMBH> | twitter.com<http://twitter.com/keynoteSIGOS> | facebook.com<http://www.facebook.com/keynote.SIGOS>

HRB 9323 Nuernberg
Gerichtsstand: Nuernberg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Adil Kaya, Jennifer Tejada, David Peterson