[Live-devel] RTP header information

Deanna Earley dee.earley at icode.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 05:29:13 PST 2015

Which header data are you after?

There is a small patch to RTPSource.cpp and MultiFramedRTPSource.cpp that extracts the extension header.
http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2009-April/010424.html

Alternatively, look at MultiFramedRTPSource::networkReadHandler1 where it actually reads the packet data, and see if/where it store the values you want.

--
Deanna Earley | Lead developer | icatchercctv