[Live-devel] 100% cpu usage when 1 or more client connects to RTSP server

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Mar 10 16:25:32 PDT 2015

> 1. Actually it seems that reuseFirstSource variable is not used in the original testOnDemandRTSP for the UDP mpegts example(and in my code too).

Yes, you’re correct.  The “MPEG2TransportUDPServerMediaSubsession” implementation sets the “reuseFirstSource” parameter to True when it calls the parent ("OnDemandServerMediSubsession”) constructor, so - in this particular case - the “reuseFirstSource” variable in the “testOnDemandRTSPServer” code isn’t used (and therefore isn’t relevant to you, if all you are doing is streaming from UDP input sources).  My mistake.