[Live-devel] Add project to live555 third-party applications list

Marc Palau marc.palau at i2cat.net
Tue Mar 24 04:13:38 PDT 2015

Dear Ross,

I'm Marc Palau, developer and project engineer of the audiovisual unit at i2CAT
Foundation <http://www.i2cat.net/en>. Our team is developing a cloud media
processing and streaming framework, called LiveMediaStreamer
<https://github.com/ua-i2cat/liveMediaStreamer/wiki> (LMS), and we are
using Live555 as the network library.

LMS framework is based on a modular architecture that lets configure
different scenarios such as AV Mixer (the default implemented by the web GUI
<https://github.com/ua-i2cat/liveMediaStreamerWebGUI/wiki>) among others
(e.g.: videoconferencing, security management, transcoding,...) by
following a properly scenario configuration.

In that sense, we are contacting you because we would like to be listed in
your third party applications <http://live555.com/liveMedia/#3rd-party-apps>
 list.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Kind regards,
On behalf of i2CAT Audiovisual Unit technical team

----
Marc Palau Erena
i2CAT Audiovisual Unit