[Live-devel] Multiple NALUs concatenated together in one afterGettingFrame

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri May 1 08:50:20 PDT 2015

I’m having a very hard time understanding exactly what problem you’re having.  In particular:

> It's missing the H.264 prefixes between NALUs and joined them together in one afterGettingFrame call

What is “It”?  I.e., where is this data coming from?  I.e., are you a client, a server, a proxy server, or what?  Exactly what are you trying to do?

Please be specific about what you are trying to do, where you are seeing a crash, and how our code might possibly be involved.