[Live-devel] Multiple NALUs concatenated together in one afterGettingFrame

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri May 1 09:20:38 PDT 2015

> Simply put, a single call to afterGettingFrame in my file sink is receiving a single large “frame” that actually consists of an SPS, PPS, and the I frame in one single byte stream with no prefix or separator between them.

But where is this data coming from?  I.e., what in your code is feeding into your “FileSink”?  And what is producing this H.264 data?  I.e., please explain what your system is, and how it uses our code.

Although you know precisely what your system does, and how it uses our code, please don’t assume that I or the other 1,000+ people on this mailing list do.