[Live-devel] Library modifications

Frank van Eijkelenburg frank.van.eijkelenburg at technolution.nl
Mon May 11 09:11:34 PDT 2015

Hi,

The RTSPServerWithREGISTERProxying class uses the
ProxyServerMediaSession class. Suppose I want to modify the
ProxyServerMediaSession class. Do I really have to derive also the
RTSPServer class (and instantiate there MyProxyServerMediaSession
object)? Or is there a simpler way to do this?

For some modifications it seems to explode in a chain of objects which
have to be derived. Also, some classes make use of private members in
methods I won't modify in my derived class, but I can not use these
methods anymore in my derived class, because I don't have access to the
private members.

What is the easiest way to modify classes?

--

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,

*Frank van Eijkelenburg* Lead Designer

*T* +31(0)182594000 | *E* frank.van.eijkelenburg at technolution.nl
*A*Burgemeester Jamessingel 1, P.O. Box 2013, 2800 BD Gouda, The
Netherlands | *W*technolution.com

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may not be
passed on to, or made available for use by any person other than the
addressee(s). Technolution B.V. rules out any and every liability
resulting from any electronic transmission.