[Live-devel] Live555 compile to arm7 from a Windows QNX IDE (Momentics)

Jones, John (GE Transportation) john.W.jones at ge.com
Wed May 13 16:32:32 PDT 2015

I've been having trouble compiling on a Windows IDE (QNX Momentics) to arm7, a development board.  Specifically, I'm trying to compile the static libs, libliveMedia.a, libgoupsock.a, libUsage and BasicUsageEnvironment.a, and so on.

These libs are used within my program to capture H.264 streams, but I need the latest versions and only have legacy stuff which does not operate properly.

Can anyone have any advice?

Thanks for your time...

John W. Jones
Software Engineer?