[Live-devel] live555ProxyServer closes source when last client disconnect (timeout)

sergio at comm5.com.br sergio at comm5.com.br
Fri May 22 10:31:24 PDT 2015

Hi;

I am trying to use live555ProxyServer with an IP CAMERA, but
when the last client(testRTSPClient) disconnects, after timeout the
server closes the stream and when I connect the client again, it shows
the message "Started playing session..." and nothing else happens.

Is
there a way to detect the stream is not available anymore. This way I
could restart the stream or this should be done by the proxyServer
itself.

live555ProxyServer LOG:

ProxyServerMediaSubsession["H264"]::closeStreamSource()

ProxyServerMediaSubsession["H264"]::createNewRTPSink()

ProxyServerMediaSubsession["PCMU"]::createNewStreamSource(session id
929659699)
ProxyServerMediaSubsession["PCMU"]::createNewRTPSink()
Received
57 new bytes of response data.
Received a complete PLAY
response:
RTSP/1.0 455 Method Not Valid In This State

testRTSPClient
LOG:

[URL:"rtsp://192.168.1.128:8554/proxyStream/"]: Started playing
session...

Thank you very much