[Live-devel] proxy servers in a chain

Frank van Eijkelenburg frank.van.eijkelenburg at technolution.nl
Tue May 26 23:56:03 PDT 2015

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to have multiple proxy servers in a
chain. Suppose we have two separate LANs which are connected to each
other through the internet. At both LANs we have back-end streams, a
proxy server and clients. Is it possible to have a client at LAN 1 which
connects through its own proxy server and then through the proxy server
of LAN 2 to a back-end stream at LAN 2?
--

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,

*Frank van Eijkelenburg* Lead Designer

*T* +31(0)182594000 | *E* frank.van.eijkelenburg at technolution.nl
*A*Burgemeester Jamessingel 1, P.O. Box 2013, 2800 BD Gouda, The
Netherlands | *W*technolution.com

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may not be
passed on to, or made available for use by any person other than the
addressee(s). Technolution B.V. rules out any and every liability
resulting from any electronic transmission.