[Live-devel] RTSP Server suddenly stops streaming

Tiago Fonseca Tiago.Fonseca at vision-box.com
Wed Oct 14 02:33:37 PDT 2015

Hi all,

For the last month, I have been reading about live555 and going through as much examples as I can.
With all the information I was able to get, I manage to make my own RTSP Server and Client.

My RTSP Client runs perfectly and non-stop days and days but there's something about my RTSP Server.
My server starts streaming and everything runs smoothly but sooner or later stops streaming, sometimes after 2 hours or 2 minutes.

Is there anything that I might be doing wrong or missing that may be cause this behavior?
At this point any tips or pointers are a huge help because I really don't know where to look.

Best Regards,
Tiago Fonseca

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDADE: Este e-mail e quaisquer ficheiros informáticos com ele transmitidos são confidenciais e destinados ao conhecimento e uso exclusivo do respectivo destinatário, não podendo o conteúdo dos mesmos ser alterado. Caso tenha recebido este e-mail indevidamente, queira informar de imediato o remetente e proceder à destruição da mensagem.

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Their contents may not be altered. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.