[Live-devel] 2 SSRC on the same RTP stream

Jean-Luc Bonnet jean-luc.bonnet at esterline.com
Tue Sep 1 06:22:46 PDT 2015

Hi Ross,

                Thanks for your help.  I'm running under Windows. I have spied RTCP packets on the faulty stream and I have seen that Sender Report / Source Definition packets with a different CNAME  and SSRC  are sent periodically.  So I have check my code and found that audio and video are sent on the same multicast address that explains the issue.  I fix it and all works fine.

Best regards

Jean-Luc Bonnet