[Live-devel] WebRTC example

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Sep 21 01:17:13 PDT 2015

David,

There’s more development and testing to be done, and I haven’t yet decided which pieces of this code will be made open source and when.

(If, however, your company can make a business case for expediting the release of some parts of this, then feel free to contact me (by separate email).)

BTW, a reminder (to others) that the WebRTC demo is online at
	http://webrtc.live555.com <http://webrtc.live555.com/>
If this did not work for you before (because you have a firewall that blocks UDP packets), then feel free to try it once again.  The server now supports (as an option) streaming over TCP - which will be used if regular UDP streaming does not work.