[Live-devel] Need help with "doxygen" - generating inheritance graphs

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Apr 4 10:03:55 PDT 2016

I notice that inheritance and collaboration graphs for our “doxygen”-generated online documentation are no longer showing up - e.g. at
	http://live555.com/liveMedia/doxygen/html/classMedium.html

I am generating this documentation by running
	doxygen doxygen.conf
using the attached configuration file.

When I do this, I see the following in the output log:
———————
Running dot...
Generating dot graphs using 2 parallel threads...
Running dot for graph 1/1635
Running dot for graph 2/1635
dot: not found
dot: not found
dot: not found
[repeated many more times]
———————

Can any ‘doxygen’ expert out there tell me what might be going wrong, and how I might fix it?  (The graphs were being generated OK up until a few months ago.)