[Live-devel] What are the consequences of increasing RTCP.cpp::maxRTCPPacketSize?

Frederik De Ruyck frederik.deruyck at vsk.be
Thu Apr 14 02:11:03 PDT 2016

Hi,

I can fix the famous "RTCPInstance error: Hit limit when reading
incoming packet over TCP. Increase "maxRTCPPacketSize"" error by setting
maxRTCPPacketSize to INT16_MAX * 8.
I am not able to upgrade any camera firmware code and I'm running the
latest 01 April 16 LiveMedia code on my PC.
The default value for maxRTCPPacketSize is 1456, what are the
consequences of increasing this value besides more memory consumption?

Thank you in advance,
Frederik