[Live-devel] MP3 streaming problem

Ignacio Barreto ignacio at radixcast.com
Tue Apr 19 11:42:44 PDT 2016

Hi Ross,
we tried what you suggested and we find some interesting issue.

We have a video subsession, which works fine streaming H.264 video frames.
We added another subsession for audio, we return as you suggested our
own framed source subclass.

The interesting thing is if we NOT ADD the video subsession to the
ServerMediaSession, the audio hears perfectly well. However, if we add
the video subsession, as well as the audio subsession we started to
hear some glitches.
Any ideas?