[Live-devel] strange behavior with Android 5.0 lollipop media player

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Apr 19 15:46:40 PDT 2016

Sorry, but I’m having a hard time understanding your question, and, in particular, how it relates to the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” software.  Could you please explain *specifically* what your system looks like (i.e., server(s), client(s), proxy/proxies if any, etc.), and how, *specifically*, the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” software is involved?

Please understand that “LIVE555” isn’t a single thing, and phrases like “spin up LIVE555” are completely meaningless.  Our software consists of RTSP/RTP/RTCP client software, RTSP/RTP/RTCP server software, RTSP proxy software, various demo applications (“testProgs”), a proxy server application, and a prebuilt media server application, etc.  In order to be understood, you need to explain specifically which parts of all of this software you are using, and how.