[Live-devel] strange behavior with Android 5.0 lollipop media player

Ben Rush ben at ben-rush.net
Wed Apr 20 07:42:54 PDT 2016

Ross,

Thanks for your response. Here are your answers:

1) Any client that we've tested thus far continues to connect and stream
without issue after the Android phone connects, or after any other client
connects. This is strictly the ONLY client we've seen to have ANY problems
like this.

2) Commenting out the Audio session did not resolve the issue. The phones
continue to display the same behavior even when there's just a video
stream.