[Live-devel] liveMedia repositories

Deanna Earley dee.earley at icode.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 01:34:50 PDT 2016

Good morning all (or whatever time of day it is for you)

Firstly, I'm aware of the policy not to maintain any official source repositories or archived versions.

Unfortunately, many of us have much larger projects, and in many cases pull in external libraries.
At least in my case, I've found this easier when I can just "hg pull -U" with incremental updates whenever I need to do a code update.
This also helps when upgrading old code as you can upgrade in steps, testing as you go.

As such, I have each released archive pulled into repository, and pushed to GitHub and Bitbucket (for git and mercurial respectively).
https://github.com/DeeHants/liveMedia
https://bitbucket.org/earlsoft/livemedia

They include all the releases I could find back to 2004 (most of them from 2011 onwards), and are the full, unmodified contents of the archives, less any temporary/debug files.

To be absolutely clear, these are unofficial mirrors and provided on a best effort basis.

Kind regards

--
Deanna Earley | Lead developer | icatchercctv

w: www.icode.co.uk/icatcher | t: 01329 835335 | f: 01329 835338
Registered Office : 71 The Hundred, Romsey, SO51 8BZ. Company Number : 03428325