[Live-devel] rtp over rtsp: timestamps in RTCP SR

Gajdosik Johannes j.gajdosik at pke.at
Wed Aug 10 06:21:04 PDT 2016

Thanks for the LiveMedia Software!

While receiving rtp over rtsp from my liveMedia server implementation, I receive bad timestamps every time when a new client starts to receive the same stream. I fixed this behaviour with the patch below.

This patch also gives me full control over the timestamps in the RTCP patckets, meaning the outgoing timestamps match exactly the values of fPresentationTime provided in doGetNextFrame(), which is good when retransmitting a received stream.

I hope this helps soneone with the same problem.

Yours,
Johannes Gajdosik