[Live-devel] help with streaming a .ts file

Jason Reeves jhr at unitedentropy.com
Wed Aug 10 13:06:54 PDT 2016

Hello,

We are using openRTSP to save segments of video from security camera
files.  So far, that is working beautifully.

We use the command:

This creates a folder full of .mp4 files.

We have a need to stream these .mp4 files complete with smooth trick play
functionality.  We've attempted to convert them to .ts files with .tsx
files created with your tool, but we have not been able to stream the .ts
files.  We ARE able to stream the sample "bipbop" .ts file using
live555MediaServer.  We're not sure what we're doing wrong.  We would
appreciate any help you could offer.

Thanks.

--Jason Reeves