[Live-devel] help with streaming a .ts file

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Aug 10 20:51:01 PDT 2016

> The given openRTSP command generates a folder full of files with the .mp4 extension.

Looking at our code, I don’t see how that can happen unless you also gave “openRTSP” the “-4” option.

Could you please rerun “openRTSP” once again, this time *without* the “-V” option (so that you get full diagnostic output), and include in your next email (1) the exact “openRTSP” command line that you used, and (2) the diagnostic output from ‘stderr’, so we can figure out for sure exactly what kind of files you’re getting from the stream.

After that, we can figure out how to generate Transport Stream files.