[Live-devel] How to proxy RTP source stream to RTSP via live555 proxyServer?

Yuefeng Lu yuefeng.lu at istuary.com
Mon Aug 29 10:47:18 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am generating RTP stream which can be played back using vlc with SDP file:

v=0
m=video 5000 RTP/AVP 96
c=IN IP4 10.10.80.7
a=rtpmap:96 H264/90000

I failed in finding solutions to proxy such RTP stream to RTSP using
live555ProxyServer.

I did find someone trying for the same reason:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13468117/proxy-rtp-source-stream-to-rtsp-via-live555

but it seems live555ProxyServer doesn't support it originally.

I couldn't find any live555ProxyServer usage example although the
website says it is possible.

I tried using:

     live555ProxyServer -v rtsp://10.10.80.8:5000

but failed, I think RTP is not correctly specified.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Yuefeng

Email Disclaimer & Confidentiality Notice
This message is confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you should not deliver, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Copyright © 2016 by Istuary Innovation Labs, Inc. All rights reserved.