[Live-devel] Proxy Server using TCP crashes

support support at vidhvatthamah.com
Sat Dec 17 00:26:03 PST 2016

Hi
I'm streaming RTSP video using TCP.
When I play the video using VLC, it plays for a while. then it crashes with
access violation. Sometime it takes time to crash.

It crashes in the function
void RTPInterface::removeStreamSocket

when executing this instruction "if ((*streamsPtr)->fStreamSocketNum ==
sockNum."

This is the verbosity output.
ProxyRTSPClient[rtsp://192.168.1.123/mpeg4/]: lost connection to server
('errno': 10057).  Resetting...
ProxyServerMediaSubsession[(NULL),H264]::closeStreamSource()
ProxyServerMediaSubsession[(NULL),H264]::~ProxyServerMediaSubsession()
Opening connection to 192.168.1.123, port 554...

When I look deep into the access violation, the stack shows the function
removeStreamSocket is called at SocketDescriptor destructor.

 it fetches the rtpinterface pointer.
The pointer is already deleted it is referencing a deleted pointer which
causes access violation.

Could you please help me on this problem.

Thanks
Renganayaki