[Live-devel] Encoding the Stream in AMR-WB+

Vivek V vivek at youraydio.com
Wed Dec 28 22:15:17 PST 2016

Hi Developers,

We're building an audio streaming application and after through
consideration we finalized on AMR-WB+ (Extended Adaptive Multi-Rate
Wideband), for our application at low bitrates we found this to be the best
codec.(http://www.voiceage.com/AMR-WBplus.html)

I am exploring LIVE 555 Server for a couple days now and trying to setup in
Windows Environment. I would be using VS 2015 for development.

Goal: I want to encode the Wav Files into a AMR-WB+ Stream and Decode it on
the mobile app.

I have seen that LIVE 555 server supports AMR Stream, but will it support
AMR-WB+ encoding if not how can I build one. I have seen the source code at
ANSI-C 26.104.

Any help regarding this would be hugely appreciated.

--
Thanks,
*Vivek*