[Live-devel] support for absolute seek end time in openRTSP testprog (patch provided)

Hans Maes Hans at bitnet.be
Mon Feb 8 07:05:59 PST 2016

On 08-02-16 15:55, Hans Maes wrote:
> - I got the source from the debian package currently available in
> jessie, not sure if this is the most recent?

Sorry, should have looked further before posting the first time. Seems
the most recent version is 2016-01-29
Below is a patch against that version.

Apologies for the double post.

Regards,
Hans

PATCH BELOW

$ diff playCommon-orig.cpp playCommon.cpp
85a86
 > char* initialAbsoluteSeekEndTime = NULL;
141c142
<        << " [-s <initial-seek-time>]|[-U <absolute-seek-time>] [-z
<scale>] [-g user-agent]"
---
 >        << " [-s <initial-seek-time>]|[-U <absolute-seek-time>] [-E
<absolute-seek-end-time>] [-z <scale>] [-g user-agent]"
495a497,503
 >     case 'E': {
 >       // specify initial absolute seek END time (trick play), using a
string of the form "YYYYMMDDTHHMMSSZ" or "YYYYMMDDTHHMMSS.<frac>Z"
 >       initialAbsoluteSeekEndTime = argv[2];
 >       ++argv; --argc;
 >       break;
 >     }

572a581,584
 >   if (initialAbsoluteSeekTime == NULL && initialAbsoluteSeekEndTime
!= NULL) {
 >     *env << "The -E option requires the -U option!\n";
 >     usage();
 >   }
1008a1021
 >   char const* absEndTime = initialAbsoluteSeekEndTime != NULL ?
initialAbsoluteSeekEndTime : session->absEndTime();
1011c1024
<     startPlayingSession(session, absStartTime, session->absEndTime(),
scale, continueAfterPLAY);
---
 >     startPlayingSession(session, absStartTime, absEndTime, scale,
continueAfterPLAY);