[Live-devel] support for absolute seek end time in openRTSP testprog (patch provided)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Feb 8 07:35:30 PST 2016

Hans,

Thanks for the note.

> - I got the source from the debian package currently available in jessie, not sure if this is the most recent?

No, unfortunately the version of the code that you used (2014.01.13) is *very* out of date.  We support only the most recent version of the code.

See	http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#latest-version

Please upgrade to the latest version (2016.02.08) and generate another patch.

> - I used command line argument -E since it seemed to still be free, not sure if this is ok?

No problem!

> - I'm no c++ expert so code is provided without warranty, but changes are minor so I guess it should be ok.

Don’t worry; we’re not lawyers here :-)