[Live-devel] A question regarding the timing of doGetNextFrame

Ben Rush ben at ben-rush.net
Mon Feb 8 08:24:32 PST 2016

OK. I got into work just a bit ago and was going to check on your initial
question

"Was this the *only* change that you had to make here".

But I believe it is. I will respond here in a couple hours with my final
answer there, just in case.

I totally appreciate why (I imagine most people using your product are
doing so on Linux -- in fact, I've got a Linux distro using it myself), but
given that I had to give a lot of love to the make files, etc. to get your
stuff to build on Windows (to update it to the latest Visual Studio), I'm
planning to basically create a Visual Studio 2015 solution that builds
everything, pushing the source up on Github, and sharing it with you. My
world is mostly Windows these days, but I have quite a bit of experience in
developing for Linux, so I've got a lot of experience porting code between
the two. When it's online I'll send you a link and you can run with it as
you wish. Is that fair? It might not be for a couple days.