[Live-devel] trick play works well? I don't think so.

Deanna Earley dee.earley at icode.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 00:59:05 PST 2016

>                    Boolean MPEG2TransportStreamIndexFile::seekToIndexRecord(unsigned long indexRecordNumber) {
>                 if (!openFid()) return False;
>
>     if (indexRecordNumber == fCurrentIndexRecordNum) return True; // we're already there
>
>         if (SeekFile64(fFid, (int64_t)(indexRecordNumber*INDEX_RECORD_SIZE), SEEK_SET) != 0) return False;
>       fCurrentIndexRecordNum = indexRecordNumber;
>       return True;
>     }
>     //Conclusion C: item[0~7] is record the frame position in .ts file.

I'm not sure how you got that conclusion from that snippet.
It's just doing a seek to the start of the record, and not reading or writing anything.

--
Deanna Earley | Lead developer | icatchercctv

w: www.icode.co.uk/icatcher | t: 01329 835335 | f: 01329 835338
Registered Office : 71 The Hundred, Romsey, SO51 8BZ. Company Number : 03428325