[Live-devel] Live h264 streaming in Android

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jan 5 00:12:37 PST 2016

> 1) I admit I didn't explain myself fully - I use two different RTSPServer objects, with two different stream names

Good heavens - you don’t need two separate “RTSPServer” objects.  Just use a single “RTSPServer”, but with two (or more) separate “ServerMediaSession” objects.  That way you won’t need to use more than one port number for RTSP.

But in any case, that’s irrelevant to your problem, which seems to be a problem only with your Android media player client - which (as far as I know) doesn’t use our software - therefore further discussion of your problem is off-topic for this mailing list.  (You should instead take it to a mailing list appropriate for your Android media player client.)