[Live-devel] Proxy server - stop stream from back-end if there are no viewers

Saskia van Emst s.vanemst at robotsecuritysystems.com
Thu Jun 16 01:38:47 PDT 2016

Hi Ross,

Thanks for the reply. I checked in verbose mode and the Hikvision camera does send 'Option not supported' (removed authorization bits):

ProxyServerMediaSubsession[rtsp://---:554/h.264/ch2/sub/,H264]::closeStreamSource()
Sending request: PAUSE rtsp://---:554/h.264/ch2/sub/ RTSP/1.0
CSeq: 6
Authorization: Digest username="---", realm="---", nonce="---", uri="---", response="---"
Session: 1248619613

Received 111 new bytes of response data.
Received a complete PAUSE response:
RTSP/1.0 551 Option not supported
CSeq: 6
Session:       1248619613