[Live-devel] Setup for VisualStudio 2015

IR@InterStrat.com IR at interstrat.com
Wed Mar 2 16:50:56 PST 2016

I would welcome from anyone, guidance on setup for VisualStudio 2015.

Ross’s response in the tail was helpful to me as well.
However, I need to setup the switches in VS2015.
Here are my results following the process suggested.

More generally, to setup and get running with any of the Live555 programs what is the best setup for VS2015 ?

Thanks
IR
…if your goal is to read a H.264 video stream from a RTSP/RTP source, and convert this to a MPEG Transport Stream (without any decoding/re-encoding of the H.264 video), then you can do this using our ‘test programs’, without using any ‘3rd party’ software:

 1/ Make sure that you have the latest version of the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” code; see:

         http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#latest-version <http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#latest-version>

2/ Build the code, as described here:

         http://live555.com/liveMedia/ <http://live555.com/liveMedia/>
Using MS Visual Studio 2015.