[Live-devel] prompt

Kelley Klassen kelley at friesen.com
Wed Mar 9 19:24:06 PST 2016

Yes, I realize that I have provided very little information. The only thing that has changed is adding a 2TB external drive to save video on. it is in the process of formatting.  Once it has finished I will reboot and try things again.  I have made no changes to openRTSP since yesterday.  As a side note I'd like to think you and the people who have developed this. it is great!