[Live-devel] rtspServerPortNb as option in proxyserver

GENESTIER Denis denis.genestier at thalesgroup.com
Fri Mar 11 02:49:25 PST 2016

Hello,

I am using your live555ProxyServer and now I'm facing the need to select the rtsp server port number (because the default ports 554 and 8554 are already taken on my server)
For this I have added a new command line option "-p <server port >" (similar to the already existing "-T <http-port>") to the proxy.

Would you accept this attached patch based on the version 2016.02.22 ?

Thanks in advance and congratulations for your work and your support.

Best regards,
Denis.

Denis GENESTIER
INGENIEUR DEVELOPPEMENT LOGICIEL