[Live-devel] Live Media Server - Retrieve SSRC

Jean-Luc Bonnet jean-luc.bonnet at esterline.com
Mon May 30 02:37:02 PDT 2016

Hi Ross,

                I'm using Live Media Server to stream several H264 video under RTP. It is working fine. My RTP client need that session is announced with a SAP server. It's easily done with a Groupsock instance. But inside the SDP,  it needs special media attributes such as SSRC but be sure to catch the right RTP packets. I have found  RTPSink::SSRC() method to retrieve it, but unfortunately this method is protected. How can I retrieve SSRC easily?

Best regards.

Jean-Luc Bonnet