[Live-devel] RTSPClient / handleResponseBytes: Handling abnormal GET_PARAMETER response

Hyung Jin Jung realbright at lgcns.com
Tue Nov 1 03:17:13 PDT 2016

In system integration perspective,
I think it's worth to support legacy system (already deployed cameras)

Its' right the server has a bug but it's not possible to fix it.
because our client already bought it few years ago and maintenance period would be expired.

Please reconsider your base rule to cover this kind of situation.

BR,
Davy