[Live-devel] Patch to increase send/receive buffers for RTP over RTSP/TCP streaming over RTSP REGISTER connection

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Nov 5 18:31:43 PDT 2016

> Please consider the attached patch. It reduces TCP send failures when streaming RTP over RTSP/TCP using the connection initiated
> at the RTSP server using RTSP REGISTER. I used the standard 50 * 1024 size that is prevalent throughout the code base.

OK, I’ve now installed a new version (2016.11.06) of the code that does this - but only selectively.  It increases the RTSP client’s socket receive buffer when we'll be receiving RTP/RTCP-over-TCP, and increases the RTSP server's client connection socket send buffer when it's used to “REGISTER” a stream.  That should give you what you need.