[Live-devel] bug in RTCPInstance::processIncomingReport (RTCP.cpp)

Frederik De Ruyck frederik.deruyck at vsk.be
Thu Nov 17 04:46:33 PST 2016

Ross,

I'm happy to hear you've fixed it so quickly. I was about to check if
the buffer's packets were valid using gstreamer
gst-rtcp-buffer-validate-data-reduced:

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-libs/html/gst-plugins-base-libs-gstrtcpbuffer.html#gst-rtcp-buffer-validate-data-reduced

regards,

Frederik De Ruyck