[Live-devel] RTSP over SSL

Robin Swoboda robin.swoboda at mobotix.com
Fri Nov 25 01:49:30 PST 2016

Ok thx, that’s a pity. :/
So could it be an option to implement send and receive callbacks into live555 that we could use an own HTTPS client that performs the encryption + sending/receiving data and forwards everything to live555 which does the rest?
Maybe this could already done with the existing code by subclassing?
It would be great if secure RTP streaming would come more into the focus of the developers or is everybody satisfied with unencrypted streaming?

Kind regards

Robin Swoboda