[Live-devel] RTSP-over-HTTP tunneling failed with version v2016.11.17

Nguyễn Việt Hùng hungnvsdtc at elcom.com.vn
Mon Nov 28 01:07:14 PST 2016

Dear team,

I have tested live555 library and found that the version v2016.11.17 failed tunneling over HTTP. The version has succeeds is v2016.02.22. I attach here the source code I write for test, the output that library produced and wireshark dump files in two cases. Please show me if I am wrong. Sorry for my bad English

Best Regards,

Nguyen Viet Hung (Mr.)

Team Leader, Software-02 Department

ESOFT CO., LTD

Add: Elcom Building, Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi

Mobile: 0904828118 | Tel: (+84-4) 38 359 359 (Ext: 8607) | Fax: +84-4 38355 884

Email:  <mailto:hungnvsdtc at elcom.com.vn> hungnvsdtc at elcom.com.vn | Web:  <http://www.elcom.com.vn/> www.elcom.com.vn | Skype: hungtrodt5

This email and any attachment is intended for use only by specified addressees and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the original and any copy of this message, notify the writer by email or telephone at (+84-4) 3835 9359 and accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

* Please consider the environment before you print this email.