[Live-devel] testRTSPClient loses sink context when receiving from multiple RTSP clients

Jonathan Lucas jonathan at five.ai
Thu Oct 27 01:19:46 PDT 2016

Hi Ross,

Thanks for the very detailed response. I have downloaded the latest version of the library (with the same results) and will contact the manufacturer with the details you provide, although I suspect getting the firmware changed is going to be difficult.

However, I'm surprised that the live555 library cannot cope with this: surely it's possible to separate the two streams even though they are arriving on the same ports: surely after the socket is bound to the port, it can specify the source address of the camera using connect()? This would allow packets from each camera to be filtered into separate receive buffers.

Best Regards,

Jonathan