[Live-devel] testRTSPClient loses sink context when receiving from multiple RTSP clients

Jonathan Lucas jonathan at five.ai
Fri Oct 28 02:45:06 PDT 2016

Hi Ross,

I have raised this with Point Grey and am awaiting a response, but was
looking for a way to proceed in the meantime. I don't have access to
their code, but I do have access to the live555 library source and I'd
like to make some progress elsewhere.

Also, whilst I'm not arguing about the validity or otherwise of the
cameras response (I'm no RTP expert), isn't it reasonable to interpret
this as a security hole in the live555 library? This failure mechanism
shows that it is easy for someone to remotely inject a frame of data
into any client that uses this library and the client has no way of
knowing that it is not from the source it expects.

Best Regards,

Jonathan